When Maggie came home from the shelter, her tummy was a mess. She was sick a lot and we asked the vet what to do. He said: GIVE HER YOGURT. Probiotics. Belly health. Blah blah blah.
So we gave her yogurt.
- The first day, she didn't really want to eat it, but after a while, decided it was pretty good.
- The second day, she ate it all up in one sitting.
- The third day, she inhaled it like it was some kind of puppy crack.
- The seventh day, we decided she was doing well and were gonna stop the yogurt. Cue more barfing.
- The eighth day, and everyday since then, she inhales her yogurt.
I don't actually know if she still needs it, but I do know if I am late giving it to her, she looks at me like I ruined her life.
I'm so whipped.