Jan 31, 2013

SYTYCW Interviews

My pal Maria Buscher decided to interview entrants into 2012's So You Think You Can Write -- Harlequin's writing competition. So if you're curious how other entrants have been getting on, stop by her blog.

My interview kicks off the series, talking about Mountain Man:MD and what I've learned from revising him(so far). But I'm sure the others will have useful advice :D

New interviews will go up on Thursdays. Stop by!

Next few interviewees:
  • Fiona Marsden (Feb 7)
  • Janie Couch (Loveylove day! Feb 14)
  • Heather Gardner (Feb 21)
  • (There will be more, just stopping the list here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers have found me again, so to save my inbox and avoid an extra, useless, and extra-useless daily task to nick the useless comments, captcha is on!